Monday, June 11, 2007

Feeling out of Control and loving it!

"Dear God, I am ready and waiting for any test that you want to give me!"
This is what I am praying these days. I have talked with so many people that have dealt with Cancer either personally or with a loved one, that I have no right to sulk! I have had 45 beautiful years with this amazing woman that I call MOM. And any future moments that God allows me to have with her will be greatly appreciated. ANd I know that God is right beside me through all of this. So I say...Bring it on!
She has gotten through her first week of chemo. And she is sick, of course. But even though she is sick, she still can give me that "Mom" look and tell me what she thinks! Which has been great fun! It makes us both smile and giggle. She has 2 weeks off now till the next chemo week. So I am trying to get prepared for that. And I am trying to keep up with Marlasmud orders and get myself into the studio with all these creative ideas that have been flowing!
So here I am God! Just tell me what my next move is and I'll be there!
Hugs to everyone! :-)

3 comments:

Christine ~ ladybrookdesigns said...

Big Warm Hugs to you Marla & your Mom and keeping you all in my prayers. Know that you have support & friendship...even miles away!

Mellisa said...

Sorry to hear about your mom, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. I can't imagine how tough it is to deal with a second time around with it. (My mom has one more chemo session to go in a couple weeks!)

Marla James said...

Thanks ladies. It means so much to know that you are there for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...