Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What a difference 6 months can make!


Since my last post,(which was my first post!)I have the website up and running. www.marlasmud.com I also have pendants listed on www.justbeads.com and www.etsy.com I have been in 2 bead shows, and have 2 more set up for October.The Picture is of my booth and I at the Bead and Button show in Milwaukee. Also, I have established 6 wholesale accounts.(YEA!) Now I am very busy making new things for the fall. I have requests for buttons and purse closures and faces for spirit dolls. And a Glass bead artist has requested I make something to compliment her beads. Over 1400 people have checked out my website. Can you tell I am a bit excited? I am now thinking of cost effective ways to advertise. It can be QUITE expensive! The 2 shows I will be in yet this year are:

2006 West Michigan Bead Expo
DeVos Place Convention Center
Grand Rapids, MI
October 14, 2006
http://www.devosplace.org/news_article.asp?News_ID=545

Fall 2006 Bead Bonanza
The Southfield Municipal Complex Pavilion
Southfield, MI
Sunday, October 15, 2006
http://www.greatlakesbeadworkersguild.org/bonanza.html

So if you are in the area, look me up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...