Saturday, December 24, 2005

Creating a Website

Happy Holidays to all.
As I sit here having my morning cup of leaded and enjoying the quiet of the dawn, I am wondering if I will ever get this website completed. I had no idea how much work it could be. And to no ones fault, but my own. I keep getting these "creative" ideas, without knowing how difficult it would be to incorporate them into my website. Thank God for Dan, my web host. He'll make it happen.
Here it is, Christmas Eve. I should be thinking of spending time with family and friends, baking pies, wrapping gifts, singing Christmas carols, etc. Ok, maybe not the singing part! Instead, I sit and dream. It's all good though. One must contemplate live and "stuff," now and again. Or what fun would it be? Everything will work out. At least that's what I keep telling myself. I worry that my Art isn't good enough. There are SO many established Bead and Pottery artists out there. Can I compete? Will my work sell?
Well, for today, I plan on getting down to my almost 3 year olds level. I am going to make pie and eat the center out with a spoon. I am going to make snow angels and snow men. I am going to sing too loud and out of key, and most of all, I am going to be very, very, thankful for the life and talent that God have given me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...