Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow! 2008
If you had told me, 10 years ago, that I would have 3 websites and co-own a forum in 2008, I would have laughed in your face. Yet here I am! And having a blast. The new BisqueBeadSupply Site is going great with little advertising. And MarlasMud is doing very well. Several new wholesale accounts in the last couple of months. Whew! I really need an assistant! How old does my daughter have to be before I hire her??? LOL
The CeramicArtsForum has over 100 members so far. And growing every day. And of course there is FiredClayArtists. Which has a birthday coming up this April. It's FIRST birthday. I have quite a celebration planned! More Artists are joining and the group advertising is really starting to pay off. I think 2008 is gonna be a really muddy year! Go Mud!
My Mom is doing well. She is in Florida for a few months now. And loving the warmth! She is still not 100%. But I keep praying. We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas Holiday and look forward to Spring and seeing her again.
Well, back to work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...